Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Device sends %CO2% instead of the actual value
It's looking good - I don't know what you changed exactly (more robust I²C handling?) but it seems to be working well.

As above, I ran it yesterday afternoon on the Staples hub plugged into my laptop (which previously had been fine). For the evening I put it in the kitchen (a bit further from the router) on the Hudl wall wart which was originally fine but had problems a week or so ago. Late evening I did a factory reset mostly to turn off the debug output. Overnight I put it back on the Staples hub but only running off its mains power supply, not plugged into the laptop, which previously had been a very flakey combination with %CO2%s and just stopping logging.

All went well with no non-numeric values (e.g., %CO2%) and no gaps of more than 180 seconds.

I'll continue testing but for the moment I'll hold off putting the diode or capacitor in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Device sends %CO2% instead of the actual value - by Ed Davies - 01-04-2017, 10:57 AM

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)