Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Device sends %CO2% instead of the actual value
#30
Hi Vladimir,

Hope you had a nice Christmas and didn't spend too long on this actually on Christmas day.

Since my last post I tried it also on a powered hub plugged into my laptop which previously didn't have problems (it did have when it was powered but not plugging into the laptop). It failed once after about 8 or 10 hours, I think it was.

I then tried it plugged straight into my main laptop which has worked without problems for a couple of days.

It's just possible that the problem isn't in the vESPrino but in the networking on my laptop. Very unlikely - Linux is quite good at networking in general - but to reduce the risk that it's something odd mosquitto is doing or something I also moved one of my other processes sending MQTT messages (a little Python script reading a bunch of 1-wire temperature sensors) to my netbook which is connected separately via WiFi. That's been running fine for a few days.

Just now I updated to your new version (vESPrino v1.16 build20161226) and set up the logging as suggested (though using port 9090 as I tend to start web servers on 8000 or 8080 quite a lot). Output is directed to a file called 'debug' so we'll see what's there if and when it fails. I've put it back on the powered hub which failed the other day. Meanwhile, attached is the debug file so far.


Attached Files
.txt   debug.txt (Size: 8.48 KB / Downloads: 2)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Device sends %CO2% instead of the actual value - by Ed Davies - 12-29-2016, 02:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)